Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The rules: List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!

3 Joys-
1) Being w/ Nathan, Shyanne and my family
2) Right before or after it rains smelling the rain w/ the dirt in the air (weird I know)
3) Being the Primary Pianist

3 Fears-
1) Nathan or Shyanne dying. I know I'll see them again it's just that I'd miss them so much!
2) Having someone break into our house while I'm there and Nathan's gone and having to use the gun.
3) I'll admit it I'm still a little scared of the dark. I have a very active imagination and always scare myself w/ scenes from movies, etc.

3 Current Obsessions/ Collections-
1) Scrapbooking
2) Learning how to sew
3) Getting our garden started

3 Facts About Yourself-
1) I am one of those people who know tons of useless bits of information
2) I love sports
3) I love cooking (I just need to find some new recipes)

3 Goals-
1) Get back in shape
2) Get the house clean
3) Read scriptures and attend the temple more often :)

Let's see I'm going to tag Launi, Ammanda, Sara, Tasha and Sariah

1 comment:

Krause Crew said...

Hey Nicolle. Catherine just moved from Tuscon to Whitney, ID. Laun is going to Utah State in Logan, UT. I will let her know you said hi.