Friday, September 5, 2008

Adventures in Motherhood

So I have a headache and am trying to get some sleep and Shyanne wants me to get her some milk. Ok so I go and do that and as I'm pouring her milk I hear water running and I'm thinking oh she just went potty so she's washing her hands right? Wrong. She comes running out of the bathroom telling me her potty's water is spilling all over the floor. Well it turns out that a whole tub of bum wipes is no match for a porcelain toilet. I'm sure I'll look back on this in a couple of days and laugh, but not right now.

2 comments:

The Godoy's said...

I can only imagine!!!!!!! What a good little mom you are!! YES please call me!! my # is 480-437-4152..thats my cell...I would love to chat!!!

Shy said...

The joys of kids, eh? I'm tagging you in my blog :)