Thursday, September 11, 2008

Pre-K Crush

Shyanne started preschool last week and is 1 out of 2 girls in the class along with 4 boys. So when I went to pick her up today her teacher, Miss Erin, told me that she had to have a talk with her and another boy named Dylan about kissing. I've been told that he is a very affectionate kid and kisses and hugs everyone. I was totally fine with that and even thought it was cute that he has a crush on Shyanne. According to his mom he thinks that she is a "cute girl" w/ "pretty hair". I did have a talk with Shyanne when we got home and told her that it's okay to hug, but not kiss. Good thing I picked her up and not Nathan ;) I called him on the phone later and told him and he started laughing. This isn't supposed to happen for like another 12-13 yrs!

3 comments:

The Godoy's said...

and so it begins!!!! HA!

Erin said...

LOL - we tried the "hugs only" but that served as too much of a temptation to sneak in a quick peck! Now the classroom rule is shaking hands and high fives only.. gotta love 4 year old hormones! What I really want to know is which parent she inherited it from! lol:)

The Mayo Family said...

That's too funny :) She totally gets that from Nathan- I was always the shy one.