Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Random Ramblings about Fall

I love all of the seasons, but I think if I had to pick one Fall would be my favorite. The hint of a cool crispness in the air and the leaves changing colors to bright reds, yellows and oranges. Sigh... now if only I lived somewhere where this actually happens! I want to see and feel what Fall is like in other parts of the country especially back East. But, I digress... along w/ the cooler temps. and colors I love the decorations of the pumpkins, scarecrows, etc. and knowing that the "holiday season" (to me it's Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas) is coming soon. What is your favorite season?

1 comment:

The Godoy's said...

I am right there with you..Fall is definately my favorite out of all the seasons! I miss the fall in Utah. I loved it there..the smell of the crisp leaves that have fallen from the trees..people starting to use the fire places... oh! I miss it! We are going to utah for christmas..that's a fun time too! hey girl..i love the pics from Hawaii! How fun for you guys!