I saw this on a friend's blog and thought it was a cute idea. Shyanne turned 6 on April 21st and this is her birthday interview.
I WANT: to go to Hawaii & Red Lobster
I HAVE: toothless (from How to Train a Dragon- her favorite toy)
I WISH: I could have a barbershop toy (cute barbershop chair at Target)
I HATE: bees & mosquitos
I MISS: my friends
I HEAR: music from my movie
I WONDER: if my eyes are still "looking" when I sleep
I AM NOT: an animal
I SING: when I feel sad or want to sing
I NEED: perfume (the kind in a bottle with a squirter on it)
I SHOULD: do more chores
* How old are you? 6
* What is your favorite color? All the colors in the rainbow
* What is your favorite food? Fettuccini & crab legs
* What is your favorite beverage? Milk & water
* What is your favorite cereal? Cookie crisp
* What is your favorite smell? Smoke (from campfires, bbq)
* What is your favorite time of day? Nighttime
* What is your favorite game? Hide and go seek & tag
* What was the last movie you saw? Cars 2
* What if your favorite article of clothing? My parrot shirt
* What is your dream vacation? Disneyland
* What do you love most about daddy? He likes candy & our daddy daughter dates
* What do you love most about mommy? You cook good food
* What is your favorite "me-time" activity? Fingerpainting
* What are some of your talents? Drawing & building things
* What was your favorite thing about being 5 years old? Going to Kindergarten
* What are you most excited about being 6 years old? I'm older like my other friends.
We love you Shyanne and are grateful you are in our eternal family! Love Mom and Dad
Sunday, July 3, 2011
Wednesday, April 27, 2011
I've heard some things in the blogging world that are a little scary about who's looking at your pictures etc. so I've decided it's time to go private for real this time. If you want to keep up with what our family is doing give me your email and I'll add you to the list. Thanks!
Friday, March 18, 2011
Hay ride through the farm.
Shyanne eating some yummy fresh grilled corn.
Me being happy that Shyanne and I stayed dry on our first canoe ride!
We decided to go up north to pick our halloween pumpkins last year. We ended up finding Freeman Farms and it was such a cute place. We went through a corn maze, rode a canoe, rode a merry-go-round, Shyanne had her arm painted, went to their petting zoo, ate fresh grilled corn, went on a hay ride, and picked out our pumpkins. It was a long day, but well worth the time to just hang out as a family and make memories.