Sunday, July 17, 2011

Birthday Interview

I saw this on a friend's blog and thought it was a cute idea. Shyanne turned 6 on April 21st and this is her birthday interview.

I WANT: to go to Hawaii & Red Lobster
I HAVE: toothless (from How to Train a Dragon- her favorite toy)
I WISH: I could have a barbershop toy (cute barbershop chair at Target)
I HATE: bees & mosquitos
I MISS: my friends
I HEAR: music from my movie
I WONDER: if my eyes are still "looking" when I sleep
I AM NOT: an animal
I SING: when I feel sad or want to sing
I NEED: perfume (the kind in a bottle with a squirter on it)
I SHOULD: do more chores

* How old are you? 6
* What is your favorite color? All the colors in the rainbow
* What is your favorite food? Fettuccini & crab legs
* What is your favorite beverage? Milk & water
* What is your favorite cereal? Cookie crisp
* What is your favorite smell? Smoke (from campfires, bbq)
* What is your favorite time of day? Nighttime
* What is your favorite game? Hide and go seek & tag
* What was the last movie you saw? Cars 2
* What if your favorite article of clothing? My parrot shirt
* What is your dream vacation? Disneyland
* What do you love most about daddy? He likes candy & our daddy daughter dates
* What do you love most about mommy? You cook good food
* What is your favorite "me-time" activity? Fingerpainting
* What are some of your talents? Drawing & building things
* What was your favorite thing about being 5 years old? Going to Kindergarten
* What are you most excited about being 6 years old? I'm older like my other friends.

We love you Shyanne and are grateful you are in our eternal family! Love Mom and Dad

No comments: