Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Memory Lane

Everyone needs to play....

Everyone needs to play...This is Fun!
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember--it can be funny, weird, awkward, random, etc.!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

3 comments:

Shy said...

I remember playing volleyball at your house in Koosharem in your backyard (or was it at the park) and your grandpa would always talk like donald duck and make us laugh! I always looked forward to the 4th and 24th because I knew my AZ buddies would be coming up!!! We weren't there for the 4th, but we will be there this weekend! You totally should! That would be a blast! Maybe we'll have a little one by then!

The Godoy's said...

wow...where do I begin? All the fun sleepover...playing in the shed, or whatever it was close to your aunts and uncles house..oh yes..running from your sister..playing yazee!! and what was the the other game we would play with the sticks and we would build things?? your little girl is BEAUTIFUL!! She looks just like you!!..when are we going to get together?/? I need some nicole time!!!!

Sara :) said...

Ah, I must say that there are too many great ones to pick from. GI Joe? Sliding down the staits? Bonk, Bonk, Bonk!!! Vacuum cleaner monster? Playing Life and having to pick a second car to hold all my little peg children? Drawing Margret Pictures? Laughing till we cried? Bazookas by our sides? Driving by a certain persons house? Car dancing? The Mansion is to be mine!? Do dee do dee do? Staying up late and giggling about boys? There are just too many from a wonderful friendship to do just one. Lets hope we have many more to come. Come check out my blog http://www.schmitzsixpack.blogspot.com