Friday, April 24, 2009

Challenger Space Center


Before each "mission" the leader talks to the kids about the space shuttle, what happens when it blasts off, etc.
They have craft projects that go along with the planets and they had these cute space helmets the kids could make!

On April 14th I took Shyanne to the Challenger Space Center for kids space place. It's really cool they learn about a new planet each month and even get to simulate what it would be like to take off to the moon in the space shuttle. Shyanne loved it-sorry these pictures are a little blurry!

2 comments:

Shy said...

When I was her age I was soooooo fascinated w/ space and stars....It's just so big out there! You guys are lookin like you are having fun :)

Brittany said...

I didn't know you had a blog! How are you doing? I can't believe how big Shyanne is!