Tuesday, February 17, 2009

GLIMPSE INTO THE FUTURE?

A week ago Shyanne and I went to Nathan's work to bring him some things and while we were there he came out to the car w/some shirts he wanted to try on Shyanne for a Valentine's gift. Well she was pretty tired because she had just gotten out of preschool and we had to run some errands so she was not in the mood to cooperate. As Nathan was holding the shirts up to her she said "Daddy can you hurry I don't want to be here all day"! Nathan and I were completely shocked and started chuckling (quietly) then Nathan asked if I had said that to her and I said no. So it seems like my almost 4 yr. old is turning into a 14 yr. old. If this is what I have to look forward to with a teenager heaven help us ;)

1 comment:

Sara :) said...

I hear your pain, sista. Emma thinks she's a teenager too:) She and Sariah have been having little spats:( I can imagine it ten years from now, when they're pulling hair and throwing curling irons...or maybe they'll decide they do love each other after all...;)