Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Time to Vent

For those of you who live in Phoenix or close by this one's for you. Don't go to Little Chops to get your child's hair cut! Let me explain... last Sat. I took Shyanne to get her hair cut and she was so excited because we were going to a place specifically for kids. We get there and everything is going fine until I was told that my $15 I was paying didn't include a shampoo- ok whatever so they sprayed Shyanne's hair w/ detangler and started combing. Her's where the drama starts. The lady doens't hold onto Shyanne's hair and I see her head being pulled back and she starts crying. For once in my life I'm completely stunned and don't quite know what to do so I go to Shyanne and hold her head and comfort her while the lady finishes. Finally she started holding her hair while combing. I felt like such a horrible mom- I should have just stopped and left or asked to comb the hair myself, but I was in a daze I couldn't think. Later on Shyanne tells Nathan in her own words what happens and he calls the store and asks to speak to a manager. They tell him they don't have one so he asks to speak w/ the owner. While speaking w/ the owner he tells him what Shyanne told him and the owner gets offended and hangs up on Nathan. I don't really know what to do except try to write the BBB (they're not listed w/ them) and write a bad review so somebody else won't have to go through this horrible experience.

3 comments:

THE FLEMING FAMILY!!! said...

SO I would pretty much do whatever it took to make those people pay for what they did to you...

Krause Crew said...

If they are listed on citysearch.com you can write a review there. Sorry about the bad experience.

The Cutest Allens Ever! said...

Hi I was just checking out some friends blogs and saw your blog about Little Chops...You need to contact the Az Board Of Cosmetology. You can complain about Little Chops and the boards will go and check things out in the salon. If you know the name of the stylest you can complain about her also. I used to work to Little Chops and I know the owner is a real JERK!! He is a car sales men, need I say more! If you have any other questions, check out my blog or Email me. I would love to help if I can!:)