Friday, April 25, 2008

Shyanne

Three years ago on April 21st at 4:59 p.m. I gave birth to our beautiful little daughter Shyanne. I can't believe that she's already 3 and going to be going to pre-school in Sept. and primary next year! We love her so much and can't imagine life without her! These are just some of my favorite photos... I love this picture- it's her 1st week home and she looks like she's smiling
She's about 6 mos. old in this one and just got to the top of the mountain with daddy

4 comments:

C Cathcart said...

Holy Moly, we're all getting into the bloggin world. Very cool. Yes, Preston is serving a mission in Des Moines Iowa. Hard to believe. Dont say it makes you feel old, how do you think it makes me feel? ha ha Thanks for saying "boo".

Crystal said...

Love your blog! Email Burk at Webigrator@gmail.com to get an invite. Love, Crystal

The Godoy's said...

Nicole..she is so beautiful!!! Love the smile!!

Diana said...

Hey Nicole, I saw you on Carolyn's blog and thought I would say hi!
I can't believe how big your daughter is! She is still supposed to be 6 months like in this picture.
You guys look great!